Fishing For Niches

Fishing For Niches


In fact, that was really my ONLY criteria… if I was clueless about something I would NEVER spend more than $1.00 (maybe $2.00) on any one item. If I had a pretty good idea about a particular item, then I would spend up to $5.00 on a single item (or SET). If I was POSITIVE about a single item or set and I knew for a fact that I could get AT LEAST 5 to 10 times my money, then I would spend $10.00 (possibly up to $20.00).


I started buying and selling on eBay in September 2002. I became pregnant with my one and only child in February of 2003 and realized that I just couldn’t keep up with the dealers. Eventually, I was able to create a personal sourcing plan that helped me to compete with the professionals and STILL allowed me to find inexpensive items that could easily turn a profit on eBay.



As a stay at home mom I first developed my techniques based on necessity. Having a child in tow and a small amount of spending cash to seed my eBay business, I developed a buying method that allowed me to find items for sale at nearly ANY venue that I shopped. Whether it was 2 pm at a yard sale, a busy thrift store or a live auction, I was able to spend a pocketful of ONE dollar bills and multiply my final profits by 5, 10, 20 and even 100 times my initial investments.


Always having my daughter in tow (and thus one less hand and a LOT less mobility), I taught myself to recognize under-valued, overlooked items at thrift stores, live auctions and yard sales; allowing me to make a large return on my money spent on just about ANY shopping trip.


Initially through hit or miss strategies I identified many of these items. Eventually I created my OWN unique method that allowed me to research FIRST and then PURCHASE for eBay resale.


AND…. what if I told you that ALL these products were easy to buy locally, had PLENTY of buyer interest and sold for top dollar on eBay in the past TWO WEEKS ~ literally guaranteeing you successful auctions with high completion rates?


With no special skills, website memberships, software or extra cash required, you can sit down at your computer, open your browser, and find literally hundreds of specialized items (niches) that eBay buyers are scrambling to up at premium prices.


In my book, I also share with you an easy method of keeping track of your findings, have them on hand when you go shopping and allow you to transform YOUR eBay Hot Item List into a portable guide.


Using the EXACT SAME method that I teach in my book, I have identified dozens of FANTASTIC little known niches that have HUGE untapped potential.


I have also personally sourced and sold these products on eBay with high profit margins and FABULOUS ending auction conversion rates.


I have always used eBay and other reseller avenues to consistently maintain a positive cash flow for my family, allowing me to stay at home and raise our daughter.


After years of helping people along the way, I am now looking to share my p ion and knowledge formally with others. I LOVE to teach and I am always more than happy to spill the beans on my “super-secret” resale items. With the tons of different cash flow streams that I juggle everyday along with my personal and family life, I have learned the best way to utilize my time and I will not only teach you HOW best to sell your items on eBay but WHAT to sell on eBay, and what NOT to sell.


That said, I have finally developed a rock solid methodology that ANYONE can learn and profit from almost immediately!!!.


I believe that any average Joe can teach you HOW to sell on eBay ~ I teach people the ART of Selling on eBay SUCCESSFULLY.


Additionally, in my training cl es, I utilize both written materials (created by me) and oral presentations successfully to teach both complete novices AND experienced eBay sellers my current methodologies.


You have my word and personal guarantee that you WILL be able to easily understand, learn AND implement my methods after reading my eBook and following along with the well do ented and illustrated examples.


If you are ready to LAUNCH your eBay business to the next level and REALLY make some SERIOUS MONEY, then this is the book for YOU!


It’s an eye opener to see what is selling and you’ll get many great ideas from browsing the results!


In “Fishing for Niches” Deb Henry sets out an easy to follow step by step system that… Go to store


0 Comment "Fishing For Niches"

Post a Comment