10 Minute Articles System

10 Minute Articles System


Discover a Proven System to Eliminate the Need for Time-Consuming Creativity, Banishing Writer’s Block Forever!


My name is Jonathan Boettcher, and I’ve developed a system by which anyone can write fully completed articles in 10 minutes or less – guaranteed. I’m going to show you how to banish writer’s block forever, generate more topic ideas than you’ll ever care to use, and above all, how to spend your time as effectively and productively as possible.



I’ve been in internet marketing for a few years now, using all kinds of different strategies to drive traffic. A while ago I read that article marketing was one of the great so-called "free traffic" techniques. "No problem," I thought, "I can write articles!"


So I started writing articles, but each one was taking me way too long. Between the time I spent researching what to write on, trying to come up with a unique twist on the idea, writing it out, then going back and editing it (I’m a bit of a perfectionist), then finally figure out what to put in my resource box, all while hopefully coming up with a killer le, I was spending at LEAST an hour per article.


As I’m sure you can imagine, article writing as I knew it quickly lost its appeal. It seemed to be far too much effort for such little output. A whole hour spent to get little more than a back link to my site; I could spend my time better elsewhere!


Traffic was slowly coming in, but intuitively I knew that having only 17 live articles wasn’t going to make me rich anytime soon! Sure, traffic was steady, but it was miniscule compared to what I needed. I knew I needed more articles.


I’d recently experimented with outsroucing a PHP script, and while on the job board one day I noticed that people were outsourcing article writing. So I decided to give that a shot. Maybe I could solve my problem by giving it to someone else!


So I posted my first article job, and got a whole bunch of bids. I selected one that would give me 10 articles for $30. "This is great!" I thought – "I can get for $3 what it was taking me an hour to do – OUTSOURCING RULES!!!"


I opened the first one and started reading it. It was rough going. The English didn’t read naturally, they were using words that Americans would never use in conversation, and some of the concepts in the article were a little bit hokey, to say the least! They’d put a le in, but there was no excerpt like I had requested, and neither were there keywords or a resource box, as I had also requested.


"Okay" I thought, "I’ll just send it back with some comments and we’ll get this straightened out."


I got the revision back, and it was a little bit better. By now I was getting more articles as well. However, rather than take the time to comment on the changes I required, I decided to do them myself, as it took about the same amount of time. It took me 15-20 minutes to fix each of those articles.


By the time we were done I had about 10 articles that I could use. I’d paid $30, and invested about 3 hours of my time. Not exactly what I’d hope for from outsourcing.


Not to be discouraged, I decided to accept a higher bid. I tried getting articles for $7 each, but I was still editing. Finally I found a guy who did decent work (for the most part) at $10 per article. $10 was still cheaper than I could do it.


The only problem was, my budget was pretty limited. My project wasn’t producing much revenue at that point so I didn’t want to spend more than $50 per month on it. So, I bought 5 articles a month. At least it was something!


One day after a month or two of this, I was reading the E-Myth, learning how entrepreneurs need to be making systems. Systems help eliminate problems that arise from not knowing what you should be doing. I thought I had a system going for me already – outsourcing. But I quickly realized it wasn’t working that well. I was still paying way too much for "free" traffic.


I decided to re-examine my own method of writing articles. I quickly found ways that I was putting my time and effort into all the wrong places. I re-evaluated what I wanted to achive with my article, then worked backwords creating a system that would allow me to do that efficiently.


Soon I found I was consistently creating complete, ready-to-be-submitted articles in under 10 minutes each!


Because this… Go to store


0 Comment "10 Minute Articles System"

Post a Comment