AdWords Revenge – How To Make Money With Google AdWords In 2014 And Beyond

AdWords Revenge - How To Make Money With Google AdWords In 2014 And Beyond


Forget About Panda’s, Penguins and Slapping Because We Can Make Over $100 A Day From Just $10. AdWords Revenge Is Here and From The Producers of The Bestselling AdWords Profits 2!


Every single one of them is making serious money because they all have traffic and the conversion…  And none of them are spending the money you think they are spending!



One of the great myths about Google AdWords is that you have to spend a fortune to make a fortune. Sure, if you don’t know what you doing its true. But if you do, it’s a myth!


It doesn’t matter what niche, market or field that you are in, you can start making money right away, if you follow the advice we give you.


And all this without spending much. You could be spending $10, it could be $20 but you will be making $100 for just a few minutes work. Because the conversions with this model means you will Make Much THEN YOU SPEND!


I have tried many forms of traffic over the years with SEO killing me through Panda, Penguin, Pigeon and w ver updates. All my hard work went to waste as I try and build my online business. So, I had enough and decided to NOT be Google Slapped and put my thoughts and actions into AdWords.


In time I perfected the art of converting and selling online simply through Google AdWords. My whole business stands upon it. But I was nervous at first as I realised that you could potentially blow a lot of money with AdWords. So controlling the budget and getting the conversion became the key to my success and budget.


I became so good with AdWords that I was able to release the bestselling AdWords Profits which allowed many, many people to all of a sudden start making $100 a day scaling up to $1000. This product is a continuation of the previous product and a testimonial to the success that people enjoy via AdWords.


Search Engine Optimization can be a real . It takes ages to happen and once it does you are susceptible to updates and goodness knows what else.


What annoys me is that once you obtain a ranking, you have to make sure you stay there. Maintenance COSTS WITH SEO and yet there is always an update because being slapped will destroy a business.


Don’t let Google or whoever decide how well you do. Do it yourself and use AdWords, following our strategies where we teach you to convert and run a campaign at an extremely low cost.


AdWords suppliers targeted traffic whenever you want whenever you like and we provide a platform where you spend only 10% of what you make.


People get put off using AdWords because they believe it’s too complicated and link it to gambling. You gamble that you don’t spend as much as you make, that your bank account is drained from paying $5 per click.


We don’t run campaigns like that and give you a solution where you could be spending just $10 a day and making $100 per day.


You will constantly have low cost, highly targeted interested traffic to your web page. And instead of doing it in months like SEO, you will be doing it in hours.


We give you a platform and a strategy to spend very little and convert traffic via AdWords as in tomorrow or soon as you have digested the information. This is exactly how I go out and make money via Google AdWords.


The techniques that I have learnt have made me money on a full time basis. I have sold products of my own and through affiliates. My techniques are proven through AdWords Profit 1, AdWords Profit 2 and now AdWords Revenge.


I don’t even bother with SEO as being slapped isn’t part of the plan and you can keep Penguins and Pandas in the Zoo!


You can try SEO and wait month upon month, then make some money but only for the big inconsistent Google Machine to send your site down the rankings. It takes time, time and seconds for the Google send your site back down once they want to do this.


You could try your own AdWords campaign… if you don’t have the experience with AdWords you could be sat there testing spending the money, burning a hole in your bank account until you work out how to do AdWords.


See that on Feb. 26 and Mar. 11, funds were collected quickly, because on those days I sent back-end offers to the customer list I built using AdWords.


And as you can plainly see, my method allows you to get MILLIONS of ad views while paying about ONE… Go to store


0 Comment "AdWords Revenge – How To Make Money With Google AdWords In 2014 And Beyond"

Post a Comment