Soload Vendor Theme – SoloAdPress.com – A must have wordpress theme for every solo ad vendor

Soload Vendor Theme - SoloAdPress.com - A must have wordpress theme for every solo ad vendor


If you’d like to increase the sales of your solo ad business… while you actually DECREASE the amount of time you spend managing it… then you’re about to be extremely happy.


But the process of buying solo ads from certain vendors started to frustrate me because most of them had VERY confusing sites. When first landing on their sites… my first reactions were "What packages do they offer? What’s the price? When do they have availability, when can I book a spot, and how do I book a spot?"



It became a h le to try and find everything I needed. I spent hours sending emails that inquired about prices, availability, and payments.


Over time, it just got frustrating because it was so time-consuming. I kept thinking to myself "I could set up a much better site than these!"


Let’s face it, if you want your solo ad business to really profit, you’ve got to make it easy for potential customers to find what they need.


Not only that, but you want to stand out from all the rest of the boring, boiler-plate looking websites. You need something specifically for YOU and your solo ad business.


Well, in the past, you only had 2 choices. Hire an expensive website designer for $2,000 to $3,000 to make a great looking site. Or learn how to create websites yourself… and spend weeks trying to learn how to design and do it the right way.


But since I understood web design and how to set up a professional looking site… I knew I could use my web design skills to create the perfect site for a solo ad provider. Something that would help you take payments, manage inquiries, show prospects your calendar, packages, and availability… and allow customers to book and pay for a spot right there.


Since I am good with WordPress, I used my YEARS of website design and programming skills… and created SOLOADPRESS…


This is the first and only WordPress theme that’s set up to help solo ad businesses to manage and grow your business smoothly, easily, and profitably.


That’s right… you can get the first and only WordPress theme for solo ad providers… so you too can have complete and total control over all of the content, pages, payments, calendar, and everything you need to keep your solo ad business running smoothly and profitably.


The calendar I built into this theme alone is worth it all… because it allows customers to BOOK their OWN spots… so you don’t have to spend time replying to emails or telling people over and over again when open spots were!


Not only is it super simple to run your solo ad business… but the theme is clean, crisp, and is simple for prospects to navigate, allow them to see open spots and availability on the calendar, and also make payments!


This WordPress theme allows you to create professional, visually-stunning websites for your solo ad business… in a fraction of the time it used to take. And without needing to know a single bit of code or HTML or any design skills. Why spend thousands of dollars to a high-end design firm who will build a brand new page?


Just fill in a few blanks, write a few sentences, click a few ons… and you’ve got yourself a clean, clear, visually stunning and professional website for your solo ad business.


Forget about tricky set-ups. This WordPress theme is fully customizable and tailored to suit your business. You can be up and running with your new site in minutes.


More importantly, by having your site set up so that solo ad providers can find exactly what they need… and fast… the chances that they order right there increase.


And when that happens, your sales also have the chance to increase while your time spent managing is cut in half!


Since it’s literally fool-proof to set up and there are technical skills to learn, you can be using your site in just minutes from now!


You see, I’ve created this so that you can make sure your site is set up the very best way to profit. After all… if your site isn’t set up right, you’re losing out on sales and profits to your compe ors. Not to mention, you’re spending a lot more time than you need to.


Like I said earlier, I created this WordPress theme because as a customer, I was getting frustrated with spending so much time and effort trying to locate everything I needed in order to book spots with providers. I thought long and hard about what I’d want to have, as a customer, in a solo ad provider’s business… and created this theme for that!


Not only will it help customers buy… Go to store


0 Comment "Soload Vendor Theme – SoloAdPress.com – A must have wordpress theme for every solo ad vendor"

Post a Comment