- A List Blogging : A List Blogging

- A List Blogging : A List Blogging


I’ve had those very same doubts and fears. I was overwhelmed when I started out. I read a lot of conflicting advice from different “experts” and it confused the heck out of me.


You can achieve your dreams of changing the world, quitting your job, or w ver you can imagine, really.



I’m Mary Jaksch from A-List Blogging – and I’ve helped THOUSANDS of people become successful bloggers.


I now enjoy all the success I ever dreamed of (and then some), but when I first started out, I had zero knowledge of blogging – and no one to turn to for help.


Blogging by trial and error doesn’t work, and as you can see in this graph, I learned that lesson the hard way in my first year.


I spent my first year haphazardly producing content, feeling confused, and waiting for a flood of visitors that never came. It was brutal.


Now my blogs, GoodlifeZEN.com and WriteToDone.com, attract well over 200,000 visitors every single month. And finally, I’m living the kind of lifestyle many people can only dream of.


I’m able to travel the globe, running my business from wherever I go: majestic mountaintops, exotic beaches, and lush vineyards. It’s wonderful!


That’s when I started The A-List Blogging Mastercl . Over the years, that program has taught well over 4,000 bloggers my methods for growing a successful blog.


I’m proud to report that many of my students have been able to step out on their own and work for themselves in their own thriving businesses.


One day, I came to the realization that many of the bloggers coming into the A-List Blogging Mastercl had already hit a dead end before they even got to us.


They were frustrated. Their blogs were going nowhere, and many were just about ready to throw in the towel.


At that point we decided it was our responsibility to help new bloggers from day one – not just after they’d tried in vain to wing it on their own.


Kickstart Your Blog is a program that will take you by the hand and guide you through my proven step-by-step system to build a foundation and create a blog that is destined for success.


The program is designed to be super-easy for new bloggers to follow – and yet it delivers all the important skills, tips, and tricks that you’ll need to know to ensure your blog is a success.


Everything you need to start from square one is here. And you’ll have access to all this information forever!


Because I have seen over and over again what this program can do for a new blog – and because I want you to have every possible opportunity to succeed, if you join now, you’ll also get these two valuable bonuses…


This workbook leads you through the entire process and makes a tough job much, much easier. This is your guide to finding a topic you’re so fired up about that you won’t be able to wait to write your next post!


When you join Kickstart Your Blog, I’ll even give you ten high quality premium themes by WooThemes. Just take them. They’re yours free for joining the program!


Premium themes are expensive – and for good reason. They’re more adaptable, the design is much better, and the support is top-notch. That’s why people are willing to pay around $100 each for them!


You’ll get superior, hands-on support from me and my outstanding team. No more being all alone on an island, fending for yourself. We’ll be there with you every step of the way, offering personal support and encouragement as you progress through the course.


You’ll learn faster and enjoy doing it! We won’t just bombard you with huge modules full of text. We’ve integrated many different learning methods throughout the course to maximize your ability to consume and retain the information. You’ll learn through informative articles and visual demonstrations – including more than 30 step-by-step videos!


You’ll learn from materials written in easy-to-understand language. Don’t you it when people try to teach you things using industry jargon and technical mumbo-jumbo? So do we! All of our materials are written in easy-to-understand, every day English.


You’ll have the ability to study at your own pace. No early morning cl es or tardy bells here. All of our modules are short, to-the-point, and available for you to study at your own pace, 24/7, whenever you have time to access them. You’ll never miss out on a lesson.


You’ll have lifetime access. Once you’ve… Go to store


0 Comment "- A List Blogging : A List Blogging"

Post a Comment